A report has uncovered recently that the Australia Council, which is the main arts funding body of the Federal Government, is being planned to be refurbished for the first time in last two decades. It is being claimed by members of the arts community that the council that was found in 1968 is biased towards the old and traditional forms of art, including opera and theatre as well as the novel.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki