A major study has come up with findings that a majority of young families are struggling to fulfill their needs. It has been reported that two-thirds of them have been crippling financially because of the recession. The study involved 11,000 three-year-olds and their parents.
A recent research has claimed that parents' education plays key role for raising kids. It has been claimed by a team from UCD that there was no major difference found among children when considered if their parents were living together or not.
An independent investigation over the deaths which took place from 2000 to 2010 has confirmed that the deaths of 200 children in the care were preventable. The report of the investigation is about 100 pages long.
A study commenced on the viewpoint of the 120 children aged 9, in Ireland representing the thought of the children falling in this age group.
Researchers found that while some children participants held positive approach towards life, some were really disturbed and incapable to adjust with dietary habits and healthiness.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki