Sprint, which is offering the iPhone for the first time, has said that record demand for the new iPhone 4S gave the carrier its best ever sales day for a device family across web, retail and telesales channels.
Fared Adib, product chief at Sprint, said that demand for the iPhone 4S, which is the first iPhone available through Sprint, went beyond the company's expectations.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki