Taking into account number of deaths administered each year due to Stoke in Australia, National Stroke Foundation launched a Know Your Numbers campaign this Monday. As per reports, it has been discovered that due to stroke, each year several people lose their battle of life, turning it to be the second major cause behind high mortality rate in Australia.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki