As per recent findings, it has been suggested that many of people suffering from HIV have refused to take treatment for the disease or are delaying the treatment. A study conducted estimated that about 30% of people living are with the infection, despite knowing that the treatment can help reduce the risk of transferring of the infection by more than 95%.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki