Chipmaker giant Intel on Monday launched its next-generation 32nm Atom platform, codenamed Oak Trail, which will power as many as 35 different mobile devices such as tablets, notebooks and smartphones.
The Atom-based Oak Trail platform is a two-chip solution that includes the Atom Z-series processor and the SM35 Express Chipset.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki