Submitted by Dinesh Chandra Gaur on Thu, 02/09/2012 - 10:04
As per latest reports, it has been revealed that 1,200 psychiatric nurses have retired over the last two years and 400 more nurses would retire next month from the psychiatric services under the Government’s early retirement scheme.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki