Economists are intimating that with revival of the U.S. economy, the consumers will have to deal with another problem i.e., persistent period of intensifying interest rates. This has been predicted to be the outcome of the swelling debt of the nation accompanied by the altered outlook of inflation because of healing of the economy from recession.
This prediction if it comes to be true, will definitely upset consumers spending as they have been use to the spending convention according to the 30-years of decline in the cost of borrowing.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki