In the month of April the Super Fund posted an investment return of nearly 9%, enhancing its coffers by $1 billion.
From April 1 to May 5 the unaudited performance achieved, puts forward a $1.75 billion jump from the fund's lowest balance in mid-March.
Now the entire fund is up to $12.5 billion, before regaining its level of last August. Thus it has approximately $2 billion more to recover.
Super Fund chief executive Adrian Orr expresses that the result illustrates the futility of attempting to pick and act on short-term signals.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki