Two twin brothers who are almost wholly blind at their young age have now been backing a charity named Blind in Business so as to help in raising funds for the same, says a recent report. It has been found that both of them are aimed at completing their studies and setting their careers.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki