A study published newly in the International Journal of Eating Disorders has uncovered that weight problem does not only have an adverse impact on youngsters, but elderly women are also its target in some or the other way.
It is being said by a team of researchers from the University of North Carolina School of Medicine that quality of life of anyone can be affected with body image and shape, regardless of their age.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki