West Nile virus has again made the headlines as hospital authorities are reporting a higher number of affected human cases, the major effect of the virus in seen towards the south of the border. With similar fears, an Ontario health expert is claiming to see no respite soon from this mosquito-borne virus, which he believes will stay in the region longer this time.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki