For this bionic boy, it has been for the first time in his life that he has heard something. Ireland’s Calum Geary (3) could not hear when he was born. The nerves, which connect the ears to hearing portion in the brain, were missing in the boy. However, thanks to the advancements of technology, the boy can now hear.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki