In a bid to arrest the persistent shortage of housing in the West Australia region, the government has committed $48 million for building 1000 new affordable rental homes.
Designed to boost the availability of affordable rental accommodation, the scheme, called the National Rental Affordability Scheme, is a joint effort of the federal and state government.
It has been reported that the new marine park located in the Kimberley coast would be used to protect the whales. The announcement was made today by the Premier Colin Barnett and Environment Minister Bill Marmion.
As per a report, it has been found that the waterway of the Swan River is improving and the best example to establish this fact is the birth of several new dolphins. Murdoch University biologist Hugh Finn revealed the news as Hugh is doing a study on the system's dolphin population.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki