Barry Armstrong, a former soldier and a cancer patient, is ready to board on a bike from Whitehaven in Cumbria, according to a recent report. A hope to see huge donations with the same has thus been raised amongst Newcastle’s Freeman Hospital’s staff.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki