It has been recently revealed in a report that the funding that is currently being done by the government for the West Nile and Black Fly virus control programs, might soon tend to get cuts for the same. This has been revealed by a recent report which is of the view that a 3% cut has been proposed for these projects in the time to come.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki