According to a latest report, an Alberta Health Act is going to be enforced on the 1st of Jan in 2014. This Act will mark its commencement along with the appointment of a Health Advocate's office. This has been announced by the government on Monday morning.
Alberta Premier Alison Redford has vowed to build a long awaited cancer centre in Calgary that would cost about $1.3-billion. Ms. Redford announced the news on Friday at Foothills Medical Centre. She said a new cancer care is the need of Calgary with the increased population and aging Tom Baker Cancer Centre. The announcement was made only few days before the budget of the province.
In a recent report, Progressive Conservative Leader Alison Redford has made it clear that there is a dire need to bring those who are suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder to come under the Workers' Compensation Board. In case it can be legalized, then Alberta would become the second province in Canada to activate such law.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki