Several tourists and their leader were fined $125 each for neglecting warnings and getting very close to Yellowstone National Park's famous Old Faithful Geyser.
There are frequent warning signs in several languages to prevent visitors from getting too close to dangerous boiling-hot geysers, thermal pools and mud pots.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki