A recent survey over 1,000 Victorian women has found that married women desires to have food cooked by their husbands rather than having sex with them. During the survey 90% of the women said that they want to be pampered by their husbands.
A study by a team of researchers at the Indiana University, published in the journal Sexual and Relational Therapy, has unveiled few exercises that help in muscle contractions and increase in blood pressure, thereby helping in the achievement of orgasms by females.
A new research proposal asserts that a major difference in the blood pressure of the two arms can be highly risky and can even be a cause of early death.
It has been 70 years now that the electro-convulsive therapy is being given to patients, who have been suffering from depression. However, no medical expert was able to understand the mechanism of the treatment.
It has been recently revealed in a report that the gene that is responsible for hunger and gluttony has been discovered. The research is of the view that it might be due to that gene that a person would eat a lot and fall prey to obesity.
When females reject males courtship efforts, males seek solace in drink, a fresh study suggested.
UCSF researchers studied male fruit flies and discovered that when male flies succeeded in courting virgin females, they drank very little alcohol. But when female flies rejected their sexual advances, they turned to alcohol and drank to excess.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki