Scientists said that a new combined blood test for bowel cancer can find 85 percent cases of the disease which can prove to be a breakthrough in this field.
As per a study conducted by scientists, fear can be conveyed from a father to his offspring through his sperm alone. The study is conducted for the first time and reveals about a new kind of genetic inheritance.
Researchers from the University at Buffalo Research Institute on Addictions, in the US, followed couples from the time of their weddings till the first nine years of marriage.
Mesothelioma, a deadly cancer, generally takes place due to asbestos. A person suffering from the same is given remaining lifetime of just one year and if medication is added then the total remaining time gets to around 15 months.
A research has been carried out by the Ancestry. co. uk website, as per which it has been unveiled that trend of giving middle names to babies has witnessed a huge rise.
Now, more parents are giving middle names to their babies than ever before. If to go as per the study, it has been found that 80% children are now given middle names. On the other hand, just 37% children were given middle names some 100 years ago.
A research published in Diabetologia has unveiled that pre-existing diabetes in pregnant women is fatal for unborn fetus.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki