China-based device manufacturer ZTE said in an announcement on Monday that it is bringing the first smartphone running the new Firefox operating system to the US and the UK. The handset - the ZTE Open Firefox OS phone - will be priced at $80 in the US, and £60 in the UK.
UK mobile phone carrier Orange has announced that it would soon start offering a new Android-based smartphone, called Monte Carlo- a re-branding of Chinese manufacturer ZTE's Skate.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki