It has been recently revealed in a report that there has been a drop witnessed in the profits earned by the Trinity Mirror lately. There has been a whopping 15% fall in the rates of profits, and this has made its total profit sum up to £105m recently. In wake of being able to make up for the losses, the business is going to launch the daily deals business, which is on the boom these days.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki