Teva Pharmaceuticals has won exclusive rights for Plan B One-Step emergency contraceptive from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). As per reports, the company is now the only one that can sell the ills over the counters.
The largest generic drugmaker in the world, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, has reportedly posted a wonderful fourth quarter result with a rise in the net profit. The net profit is basically due to the acquisition of Barr and also the high sales of Copaxone, their treatment for multiple sclerosis.
Good News USA
- Verizon announces new AllSet prepaid plans with rollover feature
- AT&T selects two trial locations to transition landline customers away from copper wire line
- Vodafone Foundation launches Instant Network Mini ‘mobile network in a backpack’
- Brunswick and South Morang phone and Internet users being urged to switch to NBN
- BT gets CAT to review its 2012 decision on BSkyB’s sports pricing policy