The Chinese owners of miner Sinosteel Midwest Corporation Ltd. is witnessed to be concerned regarding the Federal Government's proposed resources super profits tax (RSPT), the Company's Chief Operating Officer Giulio Casello posts.
However, he claims that they remain devoted to mining in Western Australia's mid-west, considering the robust potential the region possesses in giving a spectacular supply of iron ore exports to China.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki