It was seen lately that Rockforte Finance which was Gisborne finance company had gone into voluntary receivership.
The depositors involved in Rockforte were 66 with $3.2 million.
It was told by the company's spokesman that the deposits were government guaranteed and all investors would be receiving 100% of their money and interest back.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki