A dozen well-liked Kiwi wine products have exchanged hands in a contract amid two drinks industry heavy-duty. According to Pernod Ricard New Zealand it had settled to trade preferred Gisborne and Hawkes Bay wine products and properties to Lion Nathan New Zealand and its combined venture associate Indevin for $88 million.
The transaction caught up 12 brands, counting Lindauer, Saints, Verde, and Corbans.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki