The recently unveiled Opel-Vauxhall Ampera will be made available as a rental car throughout Europe by the end of current year, thanks to an agreement between Europcar and German auto brand Opel.
Opel and Europcar announced that that agreement aimed to launch the first Ampera rental outlets in Germany in November 2011, with Belgium and Netherlands to get the Ampera rental outlets later on.
In a recent statement issued by the automobile giant, General Motors said that signing of the final agreement of sale of the Opel unit to Magna International has been delayed to early next month.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki