The two companies, Resin maker Nuplex and rural services company PGG Wrightson had struggled last year during global financial crises.
Both the companies had suffered due to debts, falling sales and falling share prices. But, the companies are now in a much sound shape.
The resin manufacturer, Nuplex Industries Ltd. had a long jump in more than a month’s time.
Nov. 6, the big day for the company, share Price of the company rose by 20c or 7.69%.
The company stated that the profit before interest, tax and depreciation may rise to NZ$110 million and NZ$120 million by the year ending.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki