An investment of between $8 million and $10 million might be made by a new investment partnership between government-supported fund manager the New Zealand Venture Investment Fund (NZVIF) and private investment company New Zealand Diagnostics (NZDx) in order to develop globally focused medical diagnostics businesses in New Zealand.
It was reported by NZDx director William Randall today that noticeable commercial potential could be included in some promising technologies emerging in New Zealand.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki