Morgan Stanley's Ms. Katy Huberty is putting in her best efforts to earn her set target for Apple (AAPL) i. e. $960 (her published 12-month price target), which she set and announced on January 25.
Sources have confirmed that she is earning new and better records every day. Ms. Huberty unfortunately got stuck at $515 but her Tuesday closing read at $568.10.
According to reports, markets are now in meltdown status, due to fears regarding the possibility of a new global recession, as Financial giant, Morgan Stanley cautioned against the growing chance of a global recession on Thursday night, amidst reports that the United States Federal Reserve is intensely examining the health of the European branches of its top banks.
Good News USA
- Verizon announces new AllSet prepaid plans with rollover feature
- AT&T selects two trial locations to transition landline customers away from copper wire line
- Vodafone Foundation launches Instant Network Mini ‘mobile network in a backpack’
- Brunswick and South Morang phone and Internet users being urged to switch to NBN
- BT gets CAT to review its 2012 decision on BSkyB’s sports pricing policy