On Monday, Express Scripts Inc acquired Medco Health Solutions Inc. under a deal of $29.1 billion. The deal was announced soon after the approval of Federal Trade Commission for the acquisition. The Federal Trade Commission held an investigation over the merger to gauge the impact of the acquisition on the market.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki