Submitted by Sumit Yayavar on Thu, 04/19/2012 - 13:20
As per reports, it has been revealed that Intel has released its first ever Atom smartphone known as Lava's Xolo X900. It is said that the phone will be available in India by next week.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki