Leading high street bookseller WH Smith has join forces with Canadian retailer Kobo to the Kobo e-book readers that provide access to more than 2.2 million e-books.
WH Smith will offer two Kobo e-book readers, viz. the Wi-Fi enabled Kobo Wireless eReader and Kobo eReader Touch, which costs £89.99 and £109.99 respectively.
E-book retailer Kobo on Monday introduced its new touch-sensitive e-ink reader, called the Kobo eReader Touch Edition, which will retail for around $130.
The loss-making bookseller Borders Group Inc. is venturing into the digital-book arena by backing a new e-reader, ‘Kobo’, which costs nearly 40 percent less that the expensive market-leading e-readers – the Amazon Kindle and the Barnes and Noble Nook.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki