iRiver has now launched its Story e-book reader in markets across UK. Touted as a "stepping up to challenge Sony's version and Amazon's new Kindle", the reader has been manufactured by the South Korean firm famous for its MPs players, and is much more than just an electronic reader, packed with other features such as a dairy, scheduler and in-built speakers.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki