Innate Immunotherapeutics, which look forward to list on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in late December this year saysthat it's lonely being a biotechnology company in New Zealand.
The company is developing a treatment for advanced multiple sclerosis (MS). In recent times moved to Sydney from Auckland.
New Zealand-based Innate Immunotherapeutic would now be going ahead with next stage of its clinical trials in Australia. The company made this announcement in wake of the success of its earlier tests of MIS416 in patients that are suffering from chronic progressive multiple sclerosis (MS).
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki