The FBI has reportedly launched a probe into a cyber attack against the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the international financial institution which recently admitted that hackers breached the security of its computer systems.
Countries like Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa were looking forward to join the International Monetary Fund, as per the sources revealed by government of India. Even French Finance Minister, Christine Lagarde, was suppose to visit India along with her plans to visit the Brazil and the China to discuss about her willingness to be a part of IMF.
Dominique Strauss-Kahn, International Monetary Fund Chief, was accused for many acts that he performed against the law; including the recent one where is was blamed to attempt rape of a hotel maid. The authorities had denied his bail and therefore he will remain in the jail until the next hearing, on Monday along with several other inmates.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki