A certain wine company having only one single employee is driving the industry in a whole new direction in Gisborne.
The company, GroCo is a co-operative having merely 34 grower-shareholders, majority of whom lost their supply contracts a year ago in 2009 as the wine companies, also Pernod Ricard and Constellation, made up their minds to withdraw their Gisborne operations.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki