Warning bells for a Calgary-based company, as there are reports of suspected contamination of Listeria in its pre-cooked Asian foods. In consequent to the report, Ginger Beef Corp came into swift action and closed its plants while all products spread in five provinces were called back.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki