Foursquare back in June unveiled their overhauled mobile app calling it the "All New Foursquare". It brought an entirely different look with redesigned friends feed and explore tab. Foursquare has returned a popular feature for viewing just the check-ins of nearby friends to its mobile application.
According to a Sunday report in the online edition of the Wall Street Journal (WSJ), the location-based services startup Foursquare is apparently close to obtaining a new funding to meet its expansion needs. The funding deal, likely to be announced this week, will be led by Silicon Valley venture-capital firm Andreessen Horowitz.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki