It has been uncovered in a recent report that Pfizer, a research-based pharmaceutical company, has got the approval of the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) for a new drug INLYTA (axitinib). The report says that the drug is highly beneficial for the patients with advanced RCC or Renal Cell Carcinoma.
It has been informed that a drug potential of treating Type 2 diabetes has got approval by the federal court on Friday. The drug manufacturers have been seeking approval from past many years.
On Fridays, the Johnson & Johnson recalled its Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion from the market. The recall was called after the products failed to meet the standards set by Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
A report has revealed that the Food and Drug Administration has given green signal to Biogen Idec Inc. and Elan Corp. for their multiple sclerosis drug Tysabri which would now be available in the US market.
In a clear-cut statement, the investigators from U. S. federal health have given a green light to the infant formula of alleged bacterial contagion that inspired retailers to recall a segment of the product during the last week.
Some new drugs have come in the market which claims to give freedom from unwanted alcohol hangovers. Drugs called Blowfish have got green signal from the US Food and Drug Administration to be sold as an over-the- counter drug.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki