Phil Libin, Evernote CEO today said, that he doesn't spend a lot of time thinking about competition, but he admits that there has been one "age-old rivalry" - with pen-and-paper. Hearing about people who still take notes on paper is "infuriating," Libin said, in part because he still does it himself. "This is a fight that many people in the technology space have been fighting," Libin said.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki