It has been unveiled through a report recently that two of the board members of Deutsche Bank AG DB -0.20% would have to leave the bank in May along with a third person i. e. Chief Executive Josef Ackermann.
The biggest bank of Germany, Deutsche Bank has declared to raise 9.8 billion euros in new equity as it needs new capital to take over the retail bank Postbank.
Winton Capital Management and Deutsche Bank are reported to be in a process to develop UCITS III compliant version of Winton's flagship Diversified Program.
The DB Platinum IV dbX Systematic Alpha Index Fund is slated for launch on Deutsche Bank's Platinum platform and is associated to the performance of the dbX Systematic Alpha Index.
Deutsche Bank, An international investment Company, has taken a major stake in Tasmanian timber Company Gunns.
Last week, The German bank bought 44 million shares or 5.5 percent of Gunns, according to a stock exchange report.
Deutsche Bank, which is based in Frankfurt, has purchased the Gunns shares through its London Branch.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki