The Aberdeen based energy firm Dana Petroleum which is in the target of a hostile takeover bid has reported rise in its profits in the first six months of this year.
Dana Petroleum Plc, a British oil and gas company, said today that it has agreed to acquire Petro Canada Netherlands from Petro Canada (International) Holdings, a subsidiary of Canada's Suncor Energy in a deal worth about £270 million. This is reported the biggest ever acquisition in the history of Dana.
Dana Petroleum said that the acquisition of Petro Canada would allow the company to boost its reserves and production.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki