Over the next two years, a sum of $150 million will be invested by DIY home improvement chain Bunnings in to expansion across New Zealand.
Since the brand entered the market in 2001 the Australasian stores by now have 41 retail outlets and $250 million invested in New Zealand and an annual New Zealand turnover of $500 million.
Bunnings general manager Rod Caust said that a very keen business development team is with the company, which is constantly searching for sites across both the North and South Islands.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki