Over the next two years, a sum of $150 million will be invested by DIY home improvement chain Bunnings in to expansion across New Zealand.
Since the brand entered the market in 2001 the Australasian stores by now have 41 retail outlets and $250 million invested in New Zealand and an annual New Zealand turnover of $500 million.
Bunnings general manager Rod Caust said that a very keen business development team is with the company, which is constantly searching for sites across both the North and South Islands.
Good News USA
- Verizon announces new AllSet prepaid plans with rollover feature
- AT&T selects two trial locations to transition landline customers away from copper wire line
- Vodafone Foundation launches Instant Network Mini ‘mobile network in a backpack’
- Brunswick and South Morang phone and Internet users being urged to switch to NBN
- BT gets CAT to review its 2012 decision on BSkyB’s sports pricing policy