It has been made clear by Halo studio Bungie that it will not be part of this year’s E3. While talking about its participation status in E3, it also revealed that a lot of speculations were going on in regard to their new project.
However, they would like to make it clear that they have never said that they are starting a new project and would like to maintain that status. However, they might be planning to initiate it, but not right now.
The details of the ‘limited’ and ‘legendary’ editions of the Xbox 360-exclusive game ‘Halo: Reach’ were Thursday unveiled by Bungie and the game publisher Microsoft. Both the editions of the game, the beta of which will be released on May 3, are currently available for pre-orders.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki