Submitted by Praneet Kessani on Fri, 04/06/2012 - 13:31
It has been recently revealed that British Gas started providing the smart meter some two years ago. It was done to make sure that they remain winner in the field.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki