Boston Finance trustee, Perpetual Trust, has ended a moratorium arrangement in place since March 2008 by putting the firm into receivership.
Grant Graham and Brendon Gibson of KordaMentha would oversee the receivership. They have been appointed after consultation with firm’s moratorium manager, KordaMentha.
KordaMentha stated, "While a moratorium was the appropriate course of action in 2008, investors' interests will now be best served by a receivership."
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki