Giving a sneak preview of its convertible version of Mulsanne, Bentley invited some of its most valued customers. The concept convertible car was shown to a select group of existing and potential Bentley customers at Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance in Monterey, USA.
Bentley has revealed some new details about its future super-luxury SUV that will hit automotive stores in 2014.
Bentley chief executive Wolfgang Durheimer said that they were working on a SUV, which will be based on architecture, called MLB, the architecture of the next-generation Audi Q7, Porsche Cayenne and Volkswagen Touareg.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki