It has been revealed that a failing job atmosphere is one the many things that are going to go wrong, after the failed efforts of the shoe firm Barratts Priceless. After the failed efforts of redeeming sales with the help of tact like concessions and promotion, they are now revealing that as many as 60 people are going to be rendered jobless soon.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki