One of the most ‘business-critical’ systems of Australia is now in safe hands. Renowned solution provider of the US, CSC has signed a 4 year $ 8 million deal with the Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) for continuing to provide mainframe and network communications services in support of the Electoral Roll, along with implementing a new Disaster Recovery System for the data.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki